Sila tinggalkan jejak kat bawah ni =D

Pages

Sunday, June 20, 2010

I'm me...

i'm a girl of few words
i'm a girl whom will wait for no one
i'm a girl with lack of emotion.
i'm nobody, trying to be somebody,
i'm not the best friend u have, but i always here,
i'm weak in showing how much i care, but i do care.
i'm acting that i'm strong;to be true, i'm fragile.
i'm not perfect, but trying my best to be perfect.

i'm me.
trying hard to
cope with my past,
living in the present
and fighting for my future.


i'm just me ~~~~~> gadis biasa


p/s: the original is not from me..ayat copy again..but the words represent me as well...hope tuan pnye ayat izinkan sy copy d sni..thanks =)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

::My Birthday::

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers

BACALAH. KENALILAH. DENGAN BIJAKSANA. SIAPA AKU YANG SEBENAR.

Powered by Blogger.