Sila tinggalkan jejak kat bawah ni =D

Pages

Friday, July 8, 2011

What Single Muslim Sisters & Brothers Say [iluvislam.com]

Salam 'alaik...
I found the article below from iluvislam.com
the link is here.


SINGLE MUSLIM'S SISTERS:

I am available but not for sale,

Don't you ever expect me in your mail,

There's only one story beneath this veil,

It's modesty, and not an ad to hail,

Woo me not because you will surely fail,

You really really think I am that frail?

You're not a hammer and I'm not a nail,

Don't want a boyfriend, don't want that ale,

I would prefer to be stuck in a jail,

But I'm free of you and your fairytale,

If you want me then be the alpha male,

Don't hide in your shell like a slimy snail,

Be my husband, by Allah we stand still.

**********************************************************

SINGLE MUSLIM'S BROTHERS:


Hey, I am single

Don't wanna mingle

Unless it's legal

Or else it's evil

There's only one girl

My wife, my angel




p/s: nice one rite? ;)
No boyfriend, No problem.
InsyaAllah.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

::My Birthday::

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers

BACALAH. KENALILAH. DENGAN BIJAKSANA. SIAPA AKU YANG SEBENAR.

Powered by Blogger.